terça-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2018

Wood face

Hey anonimous!

So now If I write in English you think that is for you? haahhaha (no, it wasn't).
Oh my goosh! Its not possible that its happen with me. Where is the camera? Its a Malandro's joke isnt'it? Sorry about my English I really need practice my texts in another language... But, I think that I can write in simple words:

GET OUT HERE!

Its my space, please, come on!
what you think that you earn with this?

You, If you are who I think you are, you did your choice, right?
not problem you can choice everything, its your life not mine,   but, please, follow your line, turn this thing easier. (If you dont understood: leave my family, my friends, my blog, me, actually).

Your life, your history its not my problem anymore and I dont care what happen wiv you. If you know what I mean.

Its clear now?

I buried you.

If you have a little respect with me: please, leave me alone. I just ask peace, ok?

And I wish that you will be happy with your friends and in your life.

dont forget: I'm real woman.


bye.



******************************************
tem que ter É MUITA cara de pau, né não?
além de tudo: cuzãx, que não consegue sequer colocar o nominho ali no comentário.
meus textos, minha vida, meu espaço, é tudo transparente e aberto, fiquem à vontade, mas seje homi ou mulher pra se identificar.

e se vc é quem eu acho que vc é: asco, ranço, nojo. apenas isso. me deleta da sua mente, embuste.

Nenhum comentário: