segunda-feira, 26 de março de 2018

Is not easy

To dream with England its to squeeze heart hard. I never felt a emotion like this, stranger, deep, strong. Last night I was in London I think, I don't have sure, but I was talking with people, seeing streets, bus, life actually. And when I remember my dream, I feel like butterfly in my belly, something like anxiety, happiness and melancholy. Every parts to fit now and I understand another one chapter about my life.



    E o que eu mais gostava de fazer era sair da área dos turistas, sentar num banco num bairro qualquer e ficar olhando as pessoas vivendo ali, em mais um final de domingo, o trem passando ao lado, gente fechando a janela com o vento já batendo mais forte, a vida em si, a vida besta naquele que pra mim continua sendo o lugar mais legal em que já fui. 





Nenhum comentário: