quinta-feira, 13 de julho de 2017

My favourite dream

A year ago I started my first volunteer job in a magic place! My trip was in the middle, and I begun had security to talk, to discover and meet people. So firstly in a cold and rainly saturday I met Little Miracles, foundation that do suport to family and kids with disabilities and life limiting conditions. There are a big living room with thousand toys, room with sensory play with TV, DVD and big bubbles tube, and a big park out side. I went to work, but actually I me felt like a children! The Spinney centre was so nice and I had a certainly that I had found  my place in Peterborough.

In the begin was hard for me. I dont understood what the people sayed, you know, the british people are cold at the first moment, I was alone with lot of kids, oh my god, and now? But, I dont know what I did, but I did. During three months, Little Miracles was my favourite place. And then Im started talk a lot, did trips and activities, to draw, did cooked, did friends and learnt with kids. Really, I think that Little Miracles was my favourite work in my life.

There I met a friend from Canada, met a brazilian woman and her family, I started a work like nanny and cleaner, with my bike crossed the city, Thorpe Road, Long Thorpe, Bretton, finally I discovered my little city on my own.

When I came back to Brazil I started my project Babá Alternativa, like a diferent nanny, because I play and care the children and dont just work with normal nanny. And surprise! The people loved it! I met amazing kids, momys and dads, worked a lot like nanny and entertainer at kids party!

So, how can I explain my love with this organization? How can I explain my love with kids and my experiencie like volunter? This is a pretty part in my history at UK. I have much proud to did this.

Every day I did read the messages in Facebook group, I see kids pictures, follow the activities and always remember my moments there, like a dream. But, its not dream, cause my big draw at bedroom wall remember me: its all true!


************************

sinto uma dificuldade enorme em achar minha voz em inglês, é difícil e sinto a escrita infantil pra caceta, mas tô nem aí, e desculpa aí pelos erros gramaticais!

3 comentários:

João Agripino da Costa Dória Jr. disse...

Veja nas rede sociais o meu vídeo desejando felicitações ao Presidente Trump e aprenda a falar inglês.

Daily Mail disse...

Dies Itapuã's dog-mouse

The four centimeters dog-mouse that was found on Wednesday (25) among dog puppies died last Saturday in the district of Itapuã, Salvador (Bahia). The owner of the dog-mouse, Edilce Oliveira, said she was surprised to find the animal. "Immediately, I took the puppy to the vet, who got shocked". Edilce said her daughters buried the animal in the backyard.

Nathália Rodrigues disse...

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA