terça-feira, 9 de abril de 2019

Two

Two months that I said goodbye to my parents in Airport and after a loooong trip arrived in Dublin.
Sixty days then. Meeting new people easily, speaking English almost normally, doing routine things like open letters and to pay bills. Actually I don't know yet if I like Dublin already.

Its easy to me recgonise and prefer here than Brazil, but become immigrant its not easy. Today was a good day, I received my GNIB (finally!), now I need other document and then I hope the things being flow perfect, like I planned and wondered. 

When I finally can speak fluent and correct? That I'm think all the time.
Other things float my mind like If I will have someday feeling me belongs here. Or, If I will to find specials people. Sometimes I would have some powers like guess my future.

The gravy smell around me and invaded my home. Now I'm listening a Baile dos Ratos playlist with peace to write, I miss England so much, but I know its close the day that we will meet each other.

In need to found my voice to write in English. My gosh!

Chiquiña found El Chavo ;)










Nenhum comentário: